One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services -Small Business (OASIS SB)
Contract No. GS00Q14OADS114
Effective Date: March 12, 2014
Expiration Date: March 11, 2019
Eagle Ray Point of Contact:
Cheryl Cartwright – Director of Contracts
Eagle Ray DUNS: 111471350
Eagle Ray is a GSA OASIS SB Prime contract holder in Pool 1. OASIS SB provides a common architecture and platform across the Federal Government for the acquisition of complex professional service requirements. These requirements typically necessitate the integration of several professional service disciplines: primarily management consulting, program management, logistics, engineering, scientific, and financial management. Awarded after a rigorous, data-driven proposal process, Eagle Ray has been fully vetted as successfully delivering professional services to Federal Government clients. OASIS SB allows:
- Commercial and non-commercial services;
- CONUS and OCONUS requirements;
- Classified and unclassified services;
- Ancillary Support necessary to deliver a total solution such as labor, materials, and ODCs; or
- Hybrid of any of the above.
Pool 1 NAICs Codes:
541330 – Engineering
541810 – Advertising Agencies
541360 – Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
541820 – Public Relations Agencies
541370 – Surveying and Mapping (Except Geophysical) Services
541830 – Media Buying Agencies
541380 – Testing Laboratories
541840 – Media Representatives
541611 – Admin, Management, and General Management Consulting Services
541850 – Media Representatives
541612 – HR Consulting Svc (2007) HR and Exec Search Consulting Svc (2002)
541860 – Outdoor Advertising
541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
541870 – Direct Mail Advertising
541614 – Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
541890 – Other Services Related to Advertising
541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
541910 – Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
514620 – Environmental Consulting Services
541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
Eagle Ray Capabilities in Pool 1 Include:
- Program Management Services – includes all services related to leading, facilitating, and ensuring the strategic planning, implementation, coordination, integration, and evaluation of programmatic activities and administrative services.
- Management Consulting Services – includes all services related to the practice of helping organizations to improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and development of plans for improvement.
- Engineering Services – includes any service or creative work, the adequate performance of which requires education, training and experience in the application of special knowledge in consulting, investigating, evaluating, planning and designing, engineering principles.
- Logistic services – includes the management of the flow of resources
- Financial Management Services – includes the planning, directing, monitoring, organizing and controlling of the monetary resources of an organization.